I’m sorry but no.
This is my breaking point.
But who is really going to notice,
Or care enough to help me?
Nobody. The end.
It’s okay to admit you’re struggling.
And it’s okay to feel lonely.
Let yourself cry it out, darling.
You’ll be just fine.
hey kids!! it’s monday!! the start of a brand new week. this is a chance to start over fresh, to attack the projects you’ve been working on with newfound determination. whatever you need to do this week, you can do it. whatever hurdles you need to clear this week, you can leap over them. whatever obstacles you’re facing this week, you can knock them down. keep going! you are strong and you are going to win!
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
ah yes the four seasons. wet, hot, halloween, and christmas
Find someone who understands your silence.